Romantic love sms and messages

Cute and romantic love sms



For you see, each day i love you more,
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow


Love is forged in the mind.
And it grows in the heart.
That’s why i enjoy thinking about you.
It’s enough to conclude i have fallen for you.


And so, i love you,
Whether you like it or not
It may sound logical or not
Seems valid or not
Even you’ll love me back or not.


Every moment i spend by your side is something
Very precious to me and i cannot
Imagine living without you by my side.


I miss your smile, your gentle touch,
Your loving care.
I just can’t wait to be
 with you again.


I will never forget the day that i met you;
It gave me joy since then.
Because you are by my side
I can conquer against all odds.


Set a place for me in your heart and not
In your mind for the mind easily forgets
But the heart always remembers.
I love you. Muacks.


You're so cute, i feel like,
I could sacrifice you to the dark
Lord satan, drink your blood
And use your skull as a cereal bowl.


Our love is one of those eternal blessings from god.
I am sure that together we will be happy forever,
My love.


My eyes look good when you look at them,
My name sounds better when you call it;
My heart beats because you’re living in it;
I love my life because you love me.


If i was to describe to you exactly why i love you,
It would be just like me trying to tell
You how water tastes; indescribable.


I miss the laughs i used to get from you,
I miss the talks we used to have.
And above all, i just miss you.


I remember our first kiss,
It was like seeing heaven on earth,
I felt i was in the new world of love,
Thanks for being part of my life.
I love you.
Plus récente Plus ancienne